As a member of the Society for the Technological Advancement of Reporting (STAR), Parrish Reporting is firmly committed to using only state-of-the-art reporting technology. STAR members take an active role in providing feedback to reporting equipment and software manufacturers, ensuring that our reporters have the most efficient, effective tools available for our clients and their depositions.
With cutting-edge programs, the record can be delivered in any format or media requested. Our Internet realtime feed transcripts can be:
- Printed, faxed or e-mailed in any condensed format
- Synchronized to video
- Hyperlinked to electronic copies of the exhibits
- Shared via our password-protected, online Client Case Repository with any party of the case
We also provide:
- E-transcripts for electronic transcript standardization, creation, certification and delivery
- Searchable PDF transcripts with linked exhibits, a keyword index, condensed transcript, printable word list, and ASCII file attached
- A condensed transcript with a keyword index to all parties ordering a copy of the deposition
- At the conclusion of the deposition, any party to the action may request a rough, unedited copy of the transcript in ASCII format
For more information on our court reporting, litigation support, video conferencing or legal video services, call Parrish Reporting today at 800-585-0385 or 310-315-3000, or email us at email@example.com. To schedule a reporter online, please fill out our Schedule a Reporter form. We have representatives available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.